Established in 2014.
I'm a certified IICRC owner/operator of a family owned business. I have been in the industry over Fifteen years. Over the years I have worked for some of the best in the restoration industry. I have gathered knowledge, skill and know how to properly attempt to remove any stains. And yes I have even developed my own seven step procedure for hot water extractions;
1. Fiber identification with a walk through pre-inspection of contracted area's to clean.
2. Pre-vacuume all carpeted area's. Gathering insoluble soils (Dirt,grit,sand,etc..)
3. Pre-condition all carpets fibers with a water soluble based conditioner.
4. Then we agitate by hand creating emulsion by bringing the SOIL to the surface.
5. Hot Water Extract and flush your carpet fibers with a ph balanced neutral rinse.
6. After the cleaning has been performed. We groom your carpet fibers to a uniform upright position giving it that uniform look.
7. Accelerated air movement is applied while doing a post inspection.
-Carpet Cleaning Residential & Commercial
-Pet odor control
-Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
-Water Damage Services
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Consulting